http://www.antoinettewysocki.com/

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Success is Directly Related to the Success of Others.

Welcome to 2011, I have had this feeling for some time that BIG things are going to happen in 2011. However, entering into a New Year is like falling down the rabbit hole in Alice's world.

People think they need to have a list of resolutions, they have to have a gym membership lined up, they want to eat healthy, look better, make more money, sleep more, stress less, make big plans, the list goes on and on. But it is so much simpler if you ease into a new year with turtle steps at accomplishing those things you set up for yourself. It is easier to succeed and accomplish more when you set little goals, otherwise I fear we set ourselves up for failure.

I woke up this morning with a light bulb on in my head about a way to make 2011 more fun. Not only for me but for my friends and for everyone else out there who are looking to build their list of resources as well as their network.

My philosophy has always been that my Success is directly related to the Success of my family, friends and network. When someone sets good things in motion, the air from the spinning wheel can be felt by those standing around it. So that is my plan.

Each day I am going to introduce you to a person in my life who is making their passion a reality. These people have been great friends, great supporters, great entrepreneurs, innovators, inspiration and mentors in my world. I feel as though I have been selfish long enough (keeping them all to myself). So as my gift to you in 2011, I introduce you with great love, great respect and the intention for Success in every one's lives to the many people who have helped me live my life.

Go, Be, Do and Succeeeeed.
xoxo
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment